Datapace Ltd T/A Action Express is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
1. When you use our services we ask for your business or personal details such as:
2. We will only use your data in order to provide you with the products and services you require or to comply with legal legislation. Your information is stored securely using encrypted files and access is strictly limited to staff who have a legitimate need to access it to perform their normal duties.
3. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
4. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
5. Your data will be retained only for as long as is necessary to provide our services to you or where legally bound to do so. It will be made available to you in a reasonable timeframe, following a formal written request and will be deleted, upon receipt of a formal written request, as far as is legally permitted.
6. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
7. If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at:
Datapace Limited T/A Action Express
Unit A, Band C Hayfield Business Park
Tel: 01908 586999
View the Conditions of Carriage